Sunday, February 7, 2010

2010

I haven't updated by blog yet in 2010 and it's already February. The reason for this would be the great deal of stress I have been under since the semester began. The semester will continue to be this way I'm sure.

Goals for 2010:

Lose 5-10 lbs. by the summer (i.e. fit into my clothes that are getting too tight)
Exercise (see above ^^^)
Keep my sanity.
Learn a lot about becoming a teacher and become more comfortable with the fact that it's creeping up on me very quickly.
Eat more healthy food.
Eat less junk food.
Look for the positive in every situation and be more positive.
Get more sleep.

Happy February

2 comments:

teddi said...

Go, Kaitlin, go!!

Suzanne N. said...

Come on Kaitlin you can do it , put a little power to it! (the power of God that is...)

Love Mom