Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In Transition

...again

My life is full of change and transitions and I'm yet at another point of change. Isn't that just how life is though? Today marked my successful completion of PDS 1 (Professional Development School, first phase). What a whirlwind of a semester it was! In my whole life, I don't think I've ever done SO much in such a short amount of time!

At the end of the month I will be moving back to Garland, and August will be the beginning of my full time student teaching journey. Basically, I'll be working but not getting paid. I'm sure it will be an experience to say the least.

Moving back to Garland will be bittersweet. I've grown used to my own space in Denton and I'll miss it, but I'm not going to miss paying the bills. Since I've been gone I've missed my family and the random music fests and energy, but I'm sure I'll miss the peace and quiet that I love in Denton.

I'll adjust my life to a new norm and get back into the flow of things again soon enough. For now I'll relax and enjoy my last few weeks in Denton in solitude.

1 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Hope you have a great summer!