Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Graduation!

It's a strange feeling of graduating from college. I've been in school for the last 17 years of my life and now I'm done. For now, I'm not continuing with another degree but you never know what the future holds. I'll be doing some substitute teaching for the remainder of the school year (unless a job opportunity arises) and I should be able to get a job for the 2011-2012 school year since I have my contract from doing ETI in Garland ISD.

No one ever tells us how much paper work is involved in graduating from college and getting a job. They also never told us how much money it would cost to get a teaching certificate, finger printing, taking tests, etc. I can't wait until I actually have a paying job!

December 18, 2010 at 5 pm, I will graduate from University of North Texas :D

1 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Congratulations Kaitlin!! I know God is going to use you in some very special ways to bless His children. Get Deb Tietjen or Randi Kerby keeping their eyes out for you!! Enjoy your Christmas!